Welcome to The Skye Blue Gallery, home to Crionna Photography and other arts and crafts from the Isle of Skye, Below are a list of promises I make to you when you purchase one of my prints.
If the information below does not answer all your questions then please just drop me a line and I will be happy to discuss any requirements or questions you have.
I offer the following warranties on all products:
1) I certify that all images were taken by me and developed using my personal style making these images unique. When you invest in one of my prints your are buying an item that is not reproducible by anyone else.
2) An online image is only a close approximation of the final print. The original prints and canvases have more subtle colours, more detail and have a wonderful texture impossible to show on a web image. I am completely confident you will be very happy when you unwrap them.
3) I offer a 100% money back, credit or replacement policy for the first month of your purchase. If the print or canvas does not meet satisfaction in any way you can return it with no questions asked provided it is returned in the condition in which it was received. See Refund for more detail.
4) All prints, canvases, frames and prints on aluminium are produced using the highest quality fine art archival materials. Limited editions paper prints are signed, titled and numbered on the front. Unlimited open edition prints are signed and dated on the back. Canvases are signed on the side or on the back. Aluminium prints are not signed unless requested.
5) All prints (Paper, Canvases, Aluminium & Open Editions) are made using top of the range intensely coloured, fade-free ink, the ink is guaranteed not to fade for 100 years. This means your print can become a family heirloom!
6) All Limited Editions come with a unique 'Crionna Photography Skye \ Blue Gallery Certificate of Authenticity'. This ensures your investment is protected as no more prints will be made after the edition sells out. Your Certificate will show which print number you purchased, the details of the paper or canvas used, the specifications of the ink and the edition number. It will be signed and dated by me.
7) All prints are printed and quality controlled. For paper prints I use a process called giclee on a 44 inch a state-of-the-art printer, this means the 9 different colours of ink are sprayed onto the paper or canvas. The printer is calibrated to ensure perfect rendition of the colours on my screen. I use a 27 inch Apple Imac so that I can zoom in close to ensure each print is sharp where it should be.
8) All Mounted Prints are mounted on acid free archival quality mount board and backing by hinge mounting.
9) Editions come in various sizes but no more than a maximum of 250 numbered prints or canvases will be produced - this makes these exceptionally rare around the world. The larger the size of the print, the smaller the edition size.
10) I use a state of the art Epson 9890 and Epson SureColor P8000 44" printers which can print exceptionally large prints and canvases up to 44 inches wide by any length.
11) All canvases are matte varnished using Hannemuhle Fine Art matte varnish, this protects them from being scratched.
12) For mounted prints, I use bright white mountboard, small prints are single mounted, larger prints are double mounted which gives a very luxurious look to the framed work. I use archival materials and acid free mountboards to ensure the prints are kept in pristine condition over the years.
13) I aim to prepare and ship your print within 7 business days so that it arrives safely and in perfect condition. Canvases take longer as they have to have time to dry, in between varnishes so they can take a week to prepare. Please let me know if this is a gift and needs to arrive by a specific date and I will work to make that happen.
14) Framing and Metal Prints - I am now offering the option of having your print arrive at your home ready to hang either framed or printed on a highly contemporary slimline aluminium plate. These options are available for all prints but it will take some time to update all my listings so please get in touch if you would like prices for help with framing or more information on Chromoluxe prints.
15)I wish you to be completely satisfied with your beautiful print, however, accidents happen and if for any reason your print is damaged when it arrives I offer a 100% money back or replacement policy. If your print arrives damaged please contact me and I will prioritise a replacement or refund.
If for any other reason you are dissatisfied with the print you can return it in the condition in which it was received for a no questions asked refund. You must do this within the first month of purchase and the print must be returned to me in the condition in which it was sold. We do not refund the shipping cost on returned items.